Terms and Conditions
The term RaspberryConnect or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Submitted Content:
The term "article" refers to text and images submitted by user to the website via email.
All articles submitted must be suitable for any age group. This website is for use by all ages so the article submitted must not contain and adult content, bad language and swearing, insitement to hatred, racism or negativity to any group of people, and all images and external links submitted must be suitable for all age groups.
Any article or content containing anything deemed unsuitable will not be published by admin and you will be asked to remove the offending content before being posted.
The Messaging system is available for all users to communicate about projects and articles without giving out any personal contact information. If any user is found to be mis-using the messaging system, including bullying or personal attacks, then their access will be blocked. Any offensive message must be reported to admin.
Submitted articles must be your own work or a copy of an article or image you have permission to use. You may submit hyperlinks to external websites within your articles but they must be in direct relation to your articles content.
Articles must not contain direct advertisment for any product, service, group or indervidual including pricing and wording such as but not exclusive "Special Offer", " Sale" "Buy Now", "Discount".
Acceptable use with the intent of promoting and advertising is an interesting article about how a product or service for the Raspberry Pi has been made and developed including background information. Any link to external website must add to the content of your article and not to a general page such as the front page of your website.